Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taking Back Sunday - 'Sink Into Me'

When I first heard 'Sink Into Me' I couldn't believe it was by the very same band that had originally penned 'Cute without the E' only seven years earlier. 'Sink Into Me' sounded muscular, focused, and generally more mature than Taking Back Sunday's earlier work. But I guess that's what they call growing up.

Watch the video to Taking Back Sunday's new single from their forthcoming release, New Again, below:



Chart stoppers
Hangover Lyrics
Jadakiss
Silly Boy Lyrics
Rihanna
If You Only Knew Lyrics
Shinedown
What I’m Talkin Bout Lyrics
Brisco
Lady Jane Lyrics
MIKA
Clouds Over California Lyrics
DevilDriver
Test Lyrics
The Academy Is...
I Have A Dream Lyrics
Westlife
Ayo Technology Lyrics
Milow
Lonely Alcoholic Lyrics
MIKA
Get your blog's here.

No comments: