Monday, March 30, 2009

Asher Roth - 'I Love College'

'I Love College' is the slacker rap tune that has been quickly sweeping the nation. With an undeniable proposition as its lyrical theme, 'I Love College' is a fist-pumping anthem for current students, and a nostalgic reminder of great times past for graduates now in the workplace.

You can watch the music video below:




And if you ever get sick of beer pong and late night parties (unlikely, I know), try giving online bingo a try. Although I wouldn't recommend trying online bingo after beer pong or a late night party, you might win a lot of cash and not even know it.

2 comments:

superbing said...

Yes I will agree with you...really those days are specious and unforgettable.

bingofreeuk said...

Yes those are unforgettable and memorable days which will not come ever in my life...Try to feel..