Monday, July 30, 2007

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s

Some of you may recall my previous post, detailing my obsession with the game Guitar Hero II. Well, just when I was getting bored with all the current songs of that game, Harmonix has released an expansion pack to hold me over until Guitar Hero III comes out later this October.

Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s features all the head banging hits from metal's favorite decade. Quiet Riot, Twisted Sister, and Poison all make an appearance. But I think the one song I most look forward to rocking out to is Ratt's 'Round and Round.'

Check out more about the new game here.


Song update
Give Me More Lyrics
Britney Spears
Girls Night Out Lyrics
Miley Cyrus
Let Me Take You Down Lyrics
Chris Brown
Love Song Lyrics
Missez
Heavy Lyrics
Usher
Never Be Me Lyrics
Bella
Excuse Me Mama Lyrics
Chris Brown
Kiss Kiss Lyrics
Chris Brown
Fatal Lyrics
J. Holiday
Don't Waste Your Time Lyrics
Kelly Clarkson
Get tools for your blog here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guitar Hero III is the wrong game to watch for if you're a fan of Harmonix! they aren't making it. Harmonix is making Rock Band, which is like a new GH plus more instruments.