Friday, March 03, 2006

Stoking The Stapp Fire

In a follow-up to yesterday’s story “The Great Stapp Sabotage,” Kid Rock has come out to hit the Scott Stapp Piñata.

Kid Rock has placed the blame squarely on Stapp’s shoulders for losing the sex video.




"He's the idiot because it's out," the 35-year-old Rock said. "I'm holding him responsible."

However, Rock isn’t completely upset that the tape has been released.

"What perfect timing." I got a record coming up ... Maybe I should thank him."

In defense of his role in the sex video, Kid Rock is using a standard cliché found on many a college campus:

"I agree I knew the tape was going on at the time I must have. Although, I'll guarantee you, I wasn't sober."


And the beat goes on. You have to love this kind of drama.

For more information, click here.

No comments: