Saturday, July 23, 2005

Detroit Reporters Don't Know Jack; Eminem NOT Retiring

Detroit reporters had released information last week citing rapper Eminem was calling it quits---forever. However, a week later, the lyrical gangsta says "not so fast!" According to an MTV News article the rapper claimed he was only simply taking a break, nothing more, nothing less:

"When I say I'm taking a break, I'm taking a break from my music to go in the studio and produce my other artists and put their albums out. That's called taking a break for me," Em told MTV News. "When I know my next move, I'll tell everyone my next move. Not some reporter who writes a story about 'This is Eminem's last album.' I never said [Encore] was my last album. I never said anything yet. I don't know what I'm doing yet. Nothing is definite, you know what I'm sayin'? Nothing is written in stone."

No comments: